2018 Patagonia Expedition Race Project Day 1
How to prep in 10 easy steps:
1. Feel stressed about flying out of the country with minimal plans.
2. Be behind on work for your primary client.
3. Break a fan belt on your van, make sure it is a fancy Mercedes van so parts are impossible to find in your small town.
4. Be behind on packing, make sure none of your nice wool socks come in matching sets.
5. Rally the day before flying out.
6. Finish packing.
7. Remember you have friends, get a ride into town.
8. Accidentally delete all the files you were going to work on during your 26 hours of travel time.
9. Fuck it, face masks with friends.
10. You’re going to be fine.
No comments posted.